Monday, August 5, 2013

Britney's new blog banner

A couple days ago Britney gave me copies of a couple different drawings on Pinterest by 'Inslee by Design' and asked me to put them together and make a drawing for her blog to put in her banner.
So today I decided to finally buckle down and get into it.
This was my ending result:
I think it turned out really cute! I'm actually sort of proud of it.

It's always SO hard when someone asks you to draw them a picture. Especially if it's a subject that you're not entirely interested in drawing. Luckily that wasn't the case this time.
But my Uncle asked me to draw a lighthouse for him far over a year ago now and I still haven't gotten around to it. I'm working on that though. I think seascapes are far easier to do in watercolor than any other medium.

Anyway, check out my sister's blog if you ever get the chance!
http://www.britneywolfe.blogspot.com/

Only three more days until Barbara Powell's oil painting class. I'm getting super excited for it!

-Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment