Monday, October 7, 2013

Remembering...

This is a picture of me and my friend's dog, Pippy.
 
I stayed up at Rachel's house for a short weekend during the Summer.
 
I'm really missing her right about now.
 
We're in Yearbook at CBA together, but other than that, we don't have much time to catch up this year.
 
*sigh*
 
Youth group is getting harder and harder to attend.
 
It's so awkward for me to stand there without anyone to talk to or laugh with.
 
My mom and dad keep telling me to make some new friends.
 
Which is much easier said than done.
 
I'm getting a stronger and stronger feeling that I just don't belong here anymore.
 
All my friends are at CBA.
 
That means, I only get to see friends once a week.
 
And nobody's ever home anymore.
 
I've been home alone countless times lately.
 
And there's talk of Britney going away for college, instead of just staying at our community college.
 
It's hard to get a grip on to that thought.
 
That my childhood is over with her.
 
I can't dream hard enough right now that we lived on a farm in Pennsylvania and I could just go outside and ride on my very own horse.
 
It just brings a feeling of freedom to me.
 
Who knows....I may just feel like this because it's a dark, rainy day here in Maryland.
 
But I think there's a little bit more to it than that.
 
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment