Saturday, January 25, 2014

What have I been doing lately?

I have recently re-discovered......
 
 
 
WAFFLES.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 and my OLD Wishbone books!
I practically have all of them. I'm only missing about 10 from my collection!
 
 
I've been working on my Crochet afghan, only 6 more skeins to go and it's done!
 
 
 
 
I found a very old picture of me and did some editing to add my "present" face next to it.
(Yay for awkward selfies!)
 
 
But goodness, I haven't changed much at all!
 
AND lastly, I've been wanting to read this book.
I wonder if I'll finish it or not....
 
 
 
Also, we just got a HUGE snow storm this week!
It's beautiful.
And the temperatures haven't passed 32 degrees for over a week now!
It's chilly here, but we have our wonderful woodstove keeping the house warm and cozy.
 
-Stephanie
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love waffles. There's really no difference (except in shape) but I love waffles so much more than pancakes.

    D'aww you're so cute in that old picture =) (not to be awkward at all ;)

    Ugh it's been so cold here. Too cold to sled or walk or skate. Gah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I was never truly able to develop a love for pancakes.

    Aww, thanks! You weren't being awkward by the way (;

    Yeah, it's still pretty cold here! I kind of like being stuck indoors, but also, not really. I want to go outside!

    ReplyDelete