Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Fundamentals of Life and So Forth

Guess what I found out.






There's a self-timer on my computer's camera!!
WHAT?!?
I must play with all the possible fundamentals! 


And give myself fake bangs!!
(What do you think?? I've been considering bangs...sorta)





Last Thursday Britney and I went down to an Italian restaurant (CBA's treat) to celebrate our first entry in Balfour's yearbook yearbook!  
This is the whole staff with some of last year's alumni from yearbook along with Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Mrs.Branham


And same picture, just minus our wonderful directors. 

It was lots of fun, and I had an amazing time laughing with Amanda (she's in the back row, third from the left)....who I am super excited to be sharing a tent with during our youth group camping trip that's coming up this month!



And I'm starting my wood project!
I've been wanting to make a middle earth street sign to dress up my desk!
I'll make sure to keep you guys updated!


*Sigh* It's been super warm here lately.
I just got over a sore throat. I couldn't tell if it was from the pollen or what...but the pollen has been high here lately and I'm allergic to it for some reason.  Bleh...

Never the less, I took a stroll in the yard today to our small strawberry patch and snatched up some fresh strawberries! 
We need to go to a nearby orchard soon and go strawberry picking!

5 more days until my family goes camping...then I come home for a day and then go camping with my youth group!
Woot! Let's do this!

Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha your face popping up into the picture...hahaha it just struck me as funny ;)
    Girl, you're so beautiful! I kinda like your hair without bangs, but you'll look good with whatever you do ;)

    Coooool street sign!!! That's such a great idea! =D
    Would you believe I've never been camping? I bet it's fun!

    I'm in love with your new sidebar pics. Especially the 'explore more' one ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know right? It made me laugh when I went to look back at them :P
      Aww, thank you so much! My hair is just in my face a lot....but I don't think I'm brave enough to get bangs yet!

      Thank you! I'm super excited to get a move on it (:

      Wait, what? No camping? Not even in your back yard? Oh my goodness, you have to try it sometime!

      Delete
  2. Interesting, who knew computers could do that... Looks like fun though! ;D
    I like your new background picture, really cool! :D
    I agree with Livvie. Love the new sidebar pics! My favorite is probably the "Wild&Free". But I also like the "Travel" one. :)
    Have a great day! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I didn't! =D

      Aw, thank you, thank you, thank you!
      You too, Megs!

      Delete